Fifteen things we learned:
- Cuarón asked if he was happy with the hugely positive reception GRAVITY has received; he answered: Is a fox happy after being chased by hounds for four and a half years? The fox is happy playing with another fox, or frolicking with his cubs in the field.
- Cuarón and Webber worked together previously on CHILDREN OF MEN - specifically the digital baby.
- Alfonso hates roller coasters, but enjoyed the 'Vomit Comet' [the aircraft used to simulate zero gravity]. They tried it. He didn't want all computer generated imagery, because thought would suck, wanted it to be as practical as possible. Wires work for short periods but not the whole movie because:
· There isn't full movement.
· Long shots couldn't be done.
· Only give you two axes of rotation.
· Wires would get in the way of the camera.
[to read more, click here.]